- Sort by Default Order
Zoflora is a concentrated multipurpose disinfectant that kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, helping to protect your environment from potentially harmful germs, whilst also eliminating odours. Dilute and Spray It, Soak It, Wipe It, Mop It or use neat down drains and plugholes.
- 3-in-1 multipurpose concentrated disinfectant.
- Zoflora kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses such as E-Coli, Salmonella and Influenza is tested to last at least 24 hours, leaving rooms beautifully fragrant
- Zoflora disinfectant can be used on floors, tiles, taps, worktops, drains, dishcloths and toilets.
- Safe for use on hard surface pet areas.
- Zoflora is a concentrated disinfectant that can be used neat or diluted in water. 500ml of Zoflora makes almost 20L of full-strength disinfectant.
Safety InformationMay produce allergic reaction. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IF IN EYES; Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do-continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents by pouring down drain with plenty of water. Empty containers can be disposed of by recycling where possible. Contact your local council for details.
Out of stockClinell Alcoholic 2% Chlorhexidine skin wipes are ideal for skin preparation pre-intravenous injection or catheterisation. They are also useful for removing stubborn adhesive residue.
- Dermatologically tested
- The powerful cleaning formula contains two main active ingredients:
Clinell Sporicidal Wipes are used specifically to target Clostridium difficile. The wipes produce peracetic acid as the active ingredient which will kill all germ groups thus providing a direct and safe alternative to chlorine products. Clinell Sporicidal Wipes are designed for surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. They are inactive when dry, and with the addition of water, they immediately generate peracetic acid levels that are proven to kill all known microorganisms.
- Antimicrobial activity
- Powerful disinfecting composition using a pH optimised peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide combination generated from sodium perborate/percarbonate and tetra acetyl ethylene diamine.
- High power oxidative kill against microorganisms including non-enveloped viruses and bacterial endospores.
- Conforms to EN1275, EN1276, EN13704, EN14348, EN14476, EN14561, EN14562 and EN14563.
Clinell Universal Wipes provide a single, universal product to clean and disinfect surfaces and equipment. Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula they can be used as a disinfectant as well as a detergent wipe - replacing the need for multiple wipes and surface cleaners. The 40 pack size is popular with community nurses and for travelling, it is a good replacement for alcohol gel rubs for home visits by the community team.
- Tub of 100 wipes
60 second efficacyAs both products are effective in 60 seconds, it’s important to understand contact time. Contact time is the length of time the surface being disinfected must remain wet for the disinfectant to work. Both Clinell Universal Wipes and Clinell Sporicidal Wipes are formulated to keep surfaces wet for the whole contact time. It’s important for users to remember to discard wipe they’re using as it becomes dry or soiled.
No pre-cleaning requiredBoth Clinell Universal Wipes and Clinell Sporicidal Wipes are single-step detergent/disinfectant wipes. That means they clean and disinfect in a single action. This reduces the opportunity for user error and makes sure we’re always delivering an effective dose of disinfectant.
Clinell Universal Wipes for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, hands and equipment in a single step.
- Thick heavy-duty spunlace wipes, suitable for frequent use
- Large and strong wipes kill at least 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
Multi-purpose cleaning and disinfection
- suitable for use on hands and a wide range of hard surfaces without damage
- Dermatologically tested - contains aloe vera and moisturisers
- Can be used on visibly dirty hands (unlike alcohol gels)
- Effective in 10 seconds
- Pack of 100
BACTERIA CONTACT TIME Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) 10 sec Klebsiella pneumoniae (ESBL) 10 sec Klebsiella pneumoniae (ESBL) 10 sec Staphylococcus aureus 10 sec Escherichia coli 10 sec Listeria monocytogenes 10 sec Campylobacter jejuni 10 sec Pseudomonas aeruginosa 10 sec Salmonella typhimurium 10 sec FUNGI Candida albicans 10 sec Candida auris 10 sec VIRUSES Adenovirus 10 sec Norovirus 10 sec Human Coronavrius 10 sec
Out of stockClinell Universal Spray provides a single, universal product for surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula they can be used as a skin-friendly, disinfectant and detergent spray - replacing the need for multiple surface cleaners. The Clinell Universal Spray is designed for sanitising hard to reach areas.
- 500ml Bottle
Clinell Universal Wipes provide a range of products for surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula they can be used as a detergent and disinfectant wipe - replacing the need for multiple wipes and surface cleaners.Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs - Clinell Universal Wipes are one of the most effective antimicrobial products on the market. This revolutionary formula contains a mix of different biocides. Each biocide has a different mechanism of action, reducing the risk of germs developing resistance.
Medistel is a high level disinfectant based on quaternary ammonium compounds, for use on flexible and rigid endoscopes and surgical instruments. It is primarily designed for open sink use but is also suitable for use in ultrasonic baths.
- Medistel is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal and tuberculocidal
- 1l bottle
Airstel is a single-shot, ready-to-use disinfectant designed for the bactericidal, mycobactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal disinfection of inaccessible surfaces. Airstel is intended to be used for terminal disinfection, following contact surface disinfection, to ensure airborne microorganisms are eliminated.
- Aspergillus brasiliensis - Staphylococcus aureus - Pseudomonas aeruginosa- Influenza A virus (H1N1)- Candida albicans- Escherichia coli- Mycobacterium avium- Mycobacterium terrae
- Microbiological Efficacy
- Available in 50ml or 300ml
Clinell UV Torch Kit An innovative and effective tool that can help improve infection control procedures by evaluating the effectiveness of cleaning. Customisable - The unique Clinell EvaluClean software system, delivered on a tablet, is completely customisable. Select the equipment and surfaces you wish to monitor from the existing database, or add new ones with the tablet camera. Choose whether to audit the room or specific items. Assess - Use the fluorescent pens to mark equipment and surfaces and then record their location with the touch of a screen. Set reminders when to check the mark and use the torch to assess whether the invisible fluorescent gel has been cleaned away. Quickly and easily use the app to record the efficiency of the cleaning. Report - Instantly view live reports, analyse by hospital, ward, room type or item. The kit consists of:
- A powerful UV torch
- 2 x UV Pen Markers
- UV Powder
- Record data in the software
- App for audit trails.